The Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects which have a beginning, an end, and specified deliverables. He/she manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
7761 West Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67209
Production Schedule per Employment Manual
Holidays Observed: Per Employment Manual
Pay: Per Wage Scale
Benefits: Per Employment Manual
Travel: This position requires travel anytime, anywhere, but not limited to exhibit at Trade Shows, investigate and provide solutions for field issues, provide specific training to Customers, and to participate in Product installations.
1. Abide by the Quality Management Systems.
2. Understand that Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and the importance of compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. Protect the Company's assets, reputation, goodwill, and stature in the marketplace at all costs.
This position will perform the below listed duties consistently, accurately, timely, safely, and at the lowest feasible cost:
1. Maintain the Quality Management System
2. Make it understood by all Team Members that Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and the importance of compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements
3. Protect the Company’s assets, reputation, goodwill, and stature in the marketplace at all costs
4. Keep management informed at all times
5. Practice 5S
6. Define the scopes of projects in collaboration with management
7. Create detailed work plans, which identify and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete projects through the use of Project Charters and the Version Roll Checklist
8. Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete projects
9. Develop schedules for project completions that effectively allocates resources to activities
10. Review project schedules with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedules as required
11. Determine the objectives and measure upon which projects will be evaluated at their completion
12. Establish budgets for each project
13. Establish objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and project specifications
14. Establish and maintain liaison as required with project stakeholders and management
15. Manage projects according to the established policies and practices of the Company
16. Ensure all members of the team receive an appropriate orientation to projects
17. Execute projects according to project plans
18. Develop forms and records to document project activities
19. Set up files to ensure all project information is appropriately documented and secured
20. Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the progress of projects
21. Requisition supplies and materials needed to complete projects
22. Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of issues associated with completing projects
23. Provide highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to project team members and management
24. Respond to inquiries about projects
25. Manage schedules of project team members and other resources
26. Monitor the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of projects
27. Review the quality of the work completed with project teams on a regular basis to ensure it meets the project standards
28. Write status reports and metrics for projects
29. Monitor and obtain approval of all budgeted project expenditures
30. Monitor expenditures and report any variance to management
31. Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
32. Ensure all financial and other records for projects are up to date
33. Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation as required
34. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective action
35. Ensure the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and are the required level of quality
36. Evaluate the outcomes of projects as established during the planning phase
37. Plan or implement improvements to projects to apply on future projects
38. Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
39. Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the President
Basic Computer, E-Mail, and Web skills are required. Most of the documentation and training is done through the use of computers.
Advanced computer skills required are Microsoft Office, Sage 50
Project Management Profession (PMP) Certification is preferred
Travel Documents: United States Passport
Requires a minimum of 3-5 years previous Project Management experience in a manufacturing setting
Technical capacity and mechanical knowledge
Training Required: Per Training Matrix
Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in a business curriculum from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience, and must be knowledgeable of all products and services offered by the Company. Certification in Project Management is a plus.
1. Must be able to stand, walk and use hand for up to 10 hours per day.
2. Must be able to sit at a desk and use a keyboard and mouse for up to 10 hours per day.
3. Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl for 3 hours per day.
4. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
5. Must have good close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth percept the ability to adjust focus.
1. Must be able to count, add, subtract, multiple and divide.
2. Must be able to read, speak, and write English.
3. While talking to other, Convey information effectively.
4. Must be able to judge distances shapes and fits.
1. Excellent listening skills - give full attention to what other people are saying.
2. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
3. Leadership and motivational skills.
4. Interpersonal skills.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Decision-making and analytical skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team.
8. Able to plan and prioritize his/her own work.
9. Must have attention to detail.
10. Must have mechanical aptitude
11. Must be able to use common power and hand tools.
12. Must know threaded fasteners.
Part time exposer to mechanical moving parts, explosives and combustibles, electrical shock, vibration, and fumes or airborne particles, loud noises, and ultraviolet light. Also part exposure to a typical office environment.
XLT Quality Manual
Little Big Things
How to Win Friends and Influence People
How To Apply:
Go to www.xltovens.com to apply. You must submit an application, but may also attach a resume.