Summary of Primary Functions: Fabricate all wood forms, bulkheads, haunches, reveals, block-outs and cut-backs in the carpentry shop, involves cutting wood to specified lengths and widths, nailing assemblies together and drilling holes in block-outs and bulkheads for strand access
Machines, Tools, and Equipment Used: Hammer, tape measure, table saw, radial saw, jigsaw, nail gun, staple gun, circular saw, shop cards, etc
Materials Used: Plywood, PVC pipe, 2x4’s, plastic wood, nails, staples, Styrofoam, etc.
Supervision Received: Reports to Carpenter Shop Lead; works with minimum supervision.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All employees are required to follow all Safety and Quality rules and processes to ensure a safe working environment, and the production of high-quality products.
- Check Carpenter Shop Lead’s sketch or drawings of form work.
- Carry Styrofoam, 2x4’s, PVC pipe, etc., into the Carpenter Shop.
- Measure and mark forming material to correct dimensions.
- Cut/saw forming materials to size on table saw, radial saw, or other equipment
- Cut/saw bevel in narrow or wide reveal
- Install reveals or other form work in prestress beds
- Repair, modify, or clean used form work to be salvaged for additional pours
- Clean up work area
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by Supervisor
How to Apply:
There's a Reason People Stay Here.
Pure and simple. Tindall Corporation is a family. We look out for each other. Under the hard hats, dust, and concrete is a big-hearted organization that wants the best for each member, both professionally and personally. When there's a need, we're there with help and support. We celebrate each other's wins. Mourn each other's losses. And have your back with whatever it takes to help you succeed.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.