Bonus retention offer with potential to earn up to $1,000 first year.
Shift: First or Second, Monday – Friday as early as 9-5pm or as late as 2-10pm depending what works best for you
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 2+ years in a production environment
Desired: Experience in digital printing
Job Description: Operating digital printing presses and equipment to produce finished graphics
- Operating presses included large format inkjet, thermal, dimensional forming and roll label printers
- Operating computer software and interfaces associated with each press
- Operate laminators, cutters, rewind and inspection machines
- Miscellaneous handwork related to graphics finishing including weeding, cutting, and quality inspection
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail is critical for this position, as well as adherence to customer quality standards and procedures
- Ability to work effectively independently, but also as part of a larger team whose goals are 100% on-time delivery and error-free production
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a professional attitude
- Ability to read blueprints, job specifications, and measurement tools
- Effective prioritizing, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to differentiate colors and understand basic color theory
- Background or training in graphic communications is helpful, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Job Hours: 40 – 45 Hours Per Week
Vehicle: No vehicle Requested
Drivers License: No Drivers License Requested (must have transportation)
Endorsements: No endorsement Requested
Age: 18 or older Required
Benefits: Fitness Club Reimbursement
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Vision Insurance
Leave and Holidays: Sick Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement & Financial: 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
Romo Durable Graphics specializes in manufacturing warning decals, product branding, and permanent decals that decorate.
We are an industrial printer incorporating plastics and vinyl substrates, strong adhesives, and durable inks for OEM manufactured products. Romo produces an assortment of labels. Warning, Instruction, Branding, Pre-cut Vinyl, In mold graphics, 3-dimensional, Domed, Overlays, Double-sided Window decals.
We create graphics that capture the artistry and craftsmanship of the products we decorate.