You simplify lives.
You deliver the expectations you establish.
You learn and grow.
You’re not afraid to make mistakes.
You invest in the community.
Does this describe you? If so, you belong at Redi Systems! At Redi Systems, we proudly offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages employees to use and develop their skills and talents. Customer Service and satisfaction are our highest priority, so we’re always looking for new team members eager to contribute to our continuing success.
As an Entry Level Technician, you will be troubleshooting and installing a wide variety of products including, but not limited to: computers, network devices, access control, CCTV, home theaters, controlled lighting, and alarm monitoring systems. At all times, you must deliver an excellent customer experience. Strong research and problem-solving skills are key for this position as well as knowledge in using hand tools and some power tools.
• Perform installation tasks assigned by a Lead Technician in a safe, efficient manner
• Show up to work on time and be eager, willing, and ready to work
• Keep accurate accounts of time on projects; make and receive phone calls
• Certifications and computer programming background desirable
• Prior on-the-job training is desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have an eagerness to learn and take responsibility
• Must be able to stand, climb, kneel, lift, reach, bend, twist, walk, squat, sit
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Hourly Compensation: $13.00-$18.00
Benefit Options: 401k, Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays
How To Apply:
Apply in person or email resume to:
Redi Systems, Inc.
1601 Tuttle Creek Blvd.
Manhattan, KS 66502