RB ROYAL - FOND DU LAC, WI
Hours / Pay
Weekday Shift - Monday thru Thursday: 1st Shift 5:00am-3:30pm / 2nd Shift 3:30pm-2:00am
Weekend Shift - Friday thru Sunday: 5:00am-5:00pm (paid for 40 hours)
Pay is based on experience. $1.25/hr shift premium for 2nd shift and $3.50 shift premium for weekend shift.
$300.00 BONUS GIVEN AFTER 120 DAYS COMPLETED
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selects equipment and plans layout for welding and assembly of shop orders.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together to drawing/print specifications.
- Secures and welds parts with attention to warpage and metal fatigue.
- Inspects and ensures final part is to assembly drawing or engineering specifications. Straighten parts as needed using heat, press, clamps or other methods.
- Assembles parts per assembly drawings and/or engineering instructions.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and rewelding per instructions or blueprint drawings.
- Trains operators on robotic weld processes and loading parts as needed.
- Provides support for job estimates and prototype development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to use different jointing process that are called out on production prints. This may include: Tig welding, Mig welding, Laser Welding, Induction Brazing.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and layouts. Team communication skills are important.
- Ability to program robotic welders and troubleshoot when needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience working with stainless steel.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Modern, clean, air-conditioned & safe work environment.
- Competitive benefit package (insurance begins 1st of the month following hire).
- Paid vacation, sick & holidays.
- Paid weekly.
- History of stable year-round work.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936