RB Royal - Fond du Lac, WI
Supply Chain Process Lead
RB Royal is a premium manufacturer of fluid transfer systems. Think custom coils, tubing and hoses that move water, air, oil and fuel. We manufacture solutions for the following markets: marine, automotive, construction, motor sports, agriculture, food processing medical, power generation, etc.
Hours / Pay:
8:00am-4:30pm Monday thru Friday
Pay is based on experience. $300.00 BONUS GIVEN AFTER 120 DAYS COMPLETED
Develop, implement, train, improve, measure and tactically support supply chain systems, processes and execution in the manufacturing operation. Coordinate the plant’s production schedule and align the supply chain to ensure components and raw materials are available to meet the production schedule. Responsible for directing and administering Materials Management, Production Planning and Purchasing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time availability of product to meet customer requirements while minimizing carrying costs and premium transportation charges.
- Oversees and ensures proper production planning and scheduling programs to meet sales forecasts and to balance the level of manpower and machine requirements. Makes certain that deviations to the production schedule are investigated and properly followed up to minimize impact to both customer requirements and cost.
- Ensures proper contact with RB Royal Sales personnel relating to releases and deliveries.
- Oversees the tactical procurement activities and ensures on time supply of components.
- Establishes and maintains purchasing practices and policies to ensure honest, fair and ethical relationships with suppliers. Keeps informed on legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
- Ensures uninterrupted flow of material when sourcing material from offshore or other potentially unstable sources of supply.
- Keeps current with material pricing trends that affect RB Royal products.
- Develops, establishes and provides for the maintenance of reporting systems that relate to the materials function.
- Establishes and maintains department budgets.
- Should a physical inventory be taken, establishes procedures and supervises the taking of the physical inventory as well as assisting in valuing of the year-end inventory.
- Establishes with the Management Team, Annual Raw Material Standard Cost updates.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance.
- Assist with coordination of engineering changes, product balance outs and new product launches.
- Ensures compliance to Quality System Policy and Procedures.
- Personnel and personal issues:
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Enforces company policies, including discipline when necessary.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Continually learns in areas relevant to the job.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Supports and carries out corporate objectives.
- Communicates regularly with own supervisor.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Operations Management. APICS and/or CPIM certification desired. Five to seven years experience in a production management capacity in a manufacturing environment. Must be experienced with computerized production scheduling software. Strong communication and organization skills are required. Proven purchasing record, experience with offshore sourcing and previous supervisory experience is expected. Experience with Lean principles highly desirable. Proven abilities to successfully drive continuous improvement, manage multiple priorities and multitask. Strong leadership skills such as mentoring, coaching and teaching.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936