Accounts Receivable/Payment Posting Coordinator- Support Services Building
Job Description and Essential Functions
Job Title/Position: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Job Classification: Administrative/Professional Support
Date of Analysis: Date of Revision/Review: 05/2018, 06/2021
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
In addition to their normal assigned duties the leads will assist the Manager in the areas indicated below.
(This list may not include all of the duties assigned)
- Handles questions/concerns from staff addressing those that can be answered and sharing others that need Manager input.
- Collects agenda items/concerns lists; contact manager for issues that can`t wait for next team meeting.
- Serves as a mentor for new trainees, following trainer`s suggestions for specific needs. Also lets the trainer know of additional one-on-one training needed.
- Monitors work flow and concerns, keeping manager informed. Watches for potential backlogs. Communicates daily work issues with Manager.
- Maintains employee schedules and monthly calendar, approves vacation requests, and completes bi-weekly payroll.
- Monitors A/R Team work queues and makes Manager aware of any issues or concerns.
- Involved in staff evaluations.
- Assists in interviews.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Addresses staff concerning disciplinary actions, such as excessive talking, keeping supervisor informed of any actions.
- Completes staff bi-monthly accuracy audits.
- Assists staff with daily deposit.
- Completes miscellaneous projects or requests from Business Office Managers.
- Processes adjustments for A/R Team or Payment Posting Team.
- Participates in Prevea University Lite and/or other leadership training and development classes.
- Knowledge of Business Office policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Clinic operating policies.
- Computer and calculator experience.
- Work effectively with Managers and staff.
- Communicate clearly.
- Acts as a role model for staff, exhibiting a positive, respectful attitude towards others.
- Ability to work well with co-workers yet is able to hold staff accountable.
- Strongly organized and ability to multi-task
Coordinator Job Summary:
- Serves as a contact for all of the department
- Works to solve problems within the department in a timely manner
- Maintains a leadership role within the department at all times
- Provides feedback for co-worker employee evaluations and assists the Supervisor with evaluations as needed
- Maintains department schedules
- Assists the Supervisor with managing absences
- Assists the Supervisor with managing customer complaints
- Assists in the selection and development of new staff
- Attends 1 Prevea Lite class per quarter
- Understands and supports department workflows and changes
- Assisting with coordinating training or providing training to department staff.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of experience with physician Business Office operations. Additional appropriate education may be substituted for Business Office experience. Accounting background preferred
Typical Working Conditions:
Normal office environment
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires sitting for long periods of time working in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Manual dexterity required for use of calculator and computer keyboard. Vision must be correctable to 20/30 and hearing must be within normal range.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire. Prevea participates in E-verify. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Essential Functions/Physical Demands
Job Title/Position: Accounts Receivable
Job Classification: Administrative/ Professional Support
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 21-624 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.