Pileus Technologies is a group of highly skilled and motivated people who are dedicated to providing IT support such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses.
This position is responsible for maintaining high-quality white-glove IT services and support for our Clients/Customers. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with outstanding customer service and timeliness. This position is part of the IT Support Desk team so candidates must be passionate about technology, highly skilled at providing amazing customer service, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
1. Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with the Client’s network and business computer systems. Identify problems, troubleshoot and implement resolutions to assist users.
2. Performs review audits of client’s current information systems. Evaluates operating practices to determine if controls and security measures are adequate. Assesses dependability and integrity of information systems and associated data.
3. Preform disaster recovery functions for clients.
4. Maintains the client’s network servers, network infrastructure, peripheral devices and workstations. Monitor performance and maintain security of LANs. Work with multiple hardware and software platforms.
5. Assesses network performance. Sets up and observes network systems and peripherals. Recommend and implement upgrades or improvements. Resolves network problems and offers technical assistance to users.
6. Perform service pack, hot fix and security updates to servers, workstations, printers, network hardware such as routers, switches and firewalls.
7. Design, configure and implement network infrastructure to include network servers and network hardware such as routers, switches and firewalls
8. Utilize our organization’s monitoring software/hardware used in the maintaining the client’s network infrastructure. Consists of applications, Lab Tech, ConnectWise, custom applications created locally.
9. Configure and implement complex hardware/network solutions to meet the client’s organizational needs. Consists of but not limited to: Exchange Email, Mobile computing architecture, all Windows operating systems, Sophos Firewalls, ISP architecture, Wireless Internet access, etc.
1. CompTia A+ Certification, Project+, Network+ (Active and Current)
2. Above Basic Comprehension of Network Setups and Configurations
3. At least 1 – 3 years of experience working in IT Service Team/MSP NOC Team Environment
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
5. CRM Experience (ConnectWise, Autotask, TigerPaw)
6. Pathway to Higher Credential or Certification, within 2 years. (i.e. MCITP, MCP, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Perceived capacity to exude Personal Credibility and Professional Integrity
2. Positive attitude, towards people and problems
3. Ability to self-start, work independently and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines
4. Explicitly proficient communicator, including writing, speaking, editing, proofreading and computer skills
5. Above-par working capacity, to work in small and large projects with great attention to detail.
6. Work effectively with staff in a team-oriented environment with a positive, can-do attitude.
7. Adept in developing and maintaining strong relationships with management, staff, vendors and clients.
8. Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, balanced business judgment, tact and diplomacy.
9. Excellent problem-solving skills, in both mundane and highly sensitive, albeit complex situations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all employees within this class.
Due to the nature of this position, in working as closely with multiple departments and their core business unit, this position on is unable to be performed by a Remote Employee. As there is no concession available for a Remote Employee, no requests made to convert this position to Remote Employeeship will be considered.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Pileus Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy), religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, genetic information (including family medical history) or any other classification as required by applicable law.
How to Apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to
Pileus Technologies, LLC