Job #: 47268
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work for a great organizaiton that makes a difference in peoples lives! JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for general ledger accountability and reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned. The position requires a strong adherence to policies, procedures, internal controls, along with a strong knowledge of GAAP and SOX.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Capital & Fixed Assets
- Track Budget, Track requests, approvals, add to Projects when approved
- Process Depreciation, Capitalize Assets, Balance Subsidiary ledger to Oracle GL
- Concessions/Revenue Reporting
- Payor Mix, A/R Reserves
- Cash and Revenue STATS
- Cost Center Concession Rates
- Annual Budget for Concessions
- Prepare account reconciliations, including intercompany reconciliations
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Strong knowledge of debits & credits
- Month-End Close Support
- Journal Entries
- Review Concessions Entries
- Assigned Journal Entries
- Revenue/Expense Analysis
- Annual Budget Processes
- Section and Cost Center Revenue Budget Development and Analysis
- Price Change
- Expense Analysis & Budgeting
- Monthly Department Management Reports
- Provide support to internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- Document policies, procedures, and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Cross-train and serve as back-up for other functions within the department
- At least 5+ years of experience.
- Must have an Accounting Degree or equivalent experience in a highly diverse environment
- Experience with Oracle and SmartView (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills - Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups, Macros, etc.), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to prepare well-constructed spreadsheets demonstrating a high degree of financial acumen and visual appeal
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and flexible.
- A sense of urgency with the ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Be accountable for work, make suggestions for process improvements and function as a team player.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from management to accomplish objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable, with a hands-on, rollup the sleeves attitude
- Interfaces with all levels of management
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: