Job #: 47423
Title: Senior Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Denver, Colorado - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- This is a front line advisory role with a solid base salary in addition to profit and performance-based bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
- No portable book of business required
Top Tier National Wealth Management Firm seeks Senior Portfolio Manager in Denver, CO to take on and grow an existing book of HNW relationships including individuals, families, and foundations.
5 mm - 50 mm level clientele
- Work in a collaborative team environment to design and implement sophisticated investment and asset allocation strategies
- Surround clients with subject matter experts in all areas of holistic wealth management
- Counsel clients in a fee-based, fiduciary capacity with regards to best in class strategic and tactical investment advice and performance
Candidates must have a CFA and 10+ years` experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: