Job #: 47518
Title: Nurse Recruiter
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
You will be supporting a nationally recognized health system that is a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many. JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide leaders with advice, counsel and planning to ensure the timely and effective recruiting of qualified applicants required to meet the organizations recruiting goals. This role will be focused on roles in Nursing, Rehab and Allied positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of effective recruitment practices and strategies
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Affirmative Action (AA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Word processing, spreadsheet and database management skills; HRIS experience preferred
- Able to work on multiple projects and manage changing priorities
- Above average attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Education and Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years recruitment experience with at least two (2) years full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-volume work environment.
- Must have Clinical recruiting experience
How to Apply: