Job #: 47593
Title: Software Sales Rep - 100% Remote
Job Location: Hoboken, New Jersey - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic software firm with very high earnings potential. JOB DESCRIPTION
Growing software firm is seeking a junior-level Sales Representative.
This position can be 100% remote.
This firm is looking for high-energy, driven Professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join and help build their Sales Team.
This is a business-to-business Sales role.
You should be able to prospect target accounts for new business development. You must be comfortable selling Resource Management and Scheduling Software solutions to all levels of any organizations operations, customer services and HR departments.
As the first line of contact, you will need to understand the diverse business needs of prospects in a variety of industries. As a lot of the role requires selling over phone and email, you should have at least 6 months of inside sales experience, preferably including some structured writing via email and experience performing online demonstrations and/or presentations.
Sell all ranges of the firm`s software products and associated services.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and other communications to ensure fast response rates to potential Clients.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through heavy outbound calling and emailing to decision makers across all verticals.
- Proactively maintain pipeline using the firm`s CRM.
- Manage Client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales demonstrations, both online and face-to-face.
- Provide account management to an existing customer base.
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for the firm`s SaaS solution.
- Collect feedback from customers and prospects to be transmitted to the product and marketing teams.
- Coordinate with the Consulting team and the Customer Support team to ensure an efficient transmission of information regarding customers needs and requirements before and after the sale takes place.
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales.
- A commanding phone presence and professional demeanor.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and an effective problem-solver.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Solutions-selling experience in software, or other technical product.
- Bachelor`s degree + 2 years of experience or Masters degree + 1 year of experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for technology.
Some travel will be required for face-to-face meetings with customers and industry and partner events.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: