Job #: 47662
Title: IT Compliance Senior Analyst - hybrid role
Job Location: Richmond, Virginia - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Be part of a newly created and highly visible position as our client considers expanding its listing in the United States and the requirements for compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Hybrid role - in the office 3 days a week in Richmond - Tuesday and Wednesday and 1 day of employeed chosing, 1/2 day Fridays if all work is done. JOB DESCRIPTION
The IT Compliance Senior Analyst works with Business Units and IT teams across multiple geographies to risk assess, define, and implement the controls necessary for financial and industry regulations (i.e., SOX, IT General Controls, SEC Standards, GxP, etc.).
The role is responsible for managing completion of our clients IT SOX and General Controls
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following: Financial Regulatory reporting and SOX
Oversee and assist with the development of IT governance and procedure documents
Use a risk-based approach to control monitoring and coordinate the completion of IT general controls
Computer System Validation (CSV) and Project Implementation Support:
Provide CSV and system implementation expertise to Business Units and IT functions, focused on SAP ERP and associated finance systems QUALIFICATIONS
- Background in internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), SEC standards, PCAOB standards and COSO framework
- 4+ years computer systems validation experience
- Strong understanding of internal controls especially SOX, regulatory requirements, operational and system control procedures.
- A working knowledge of IT application development, implementation, and support processes within a regulatory environment
- Strong project management skills including the ability to meet deadlines and keep organized records
Education: BS required. Science / Accounting
- At least 3 years experience in pharmaceutical business processes and the associated IT solutions.
- At least 3 years experience dealing with pharmaceutical industry regulations and guidelines
- Relevant experience with SAP ERP
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: