Job #: 47215
Title: VP Marketing, Direct Mail, Email, Digital CRG 1828
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus to 15%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For over 30 years, company has been a leader in the fields of consumer financial services direct marketing, affinity program development and investment banking.
Having pioneered the concept of the affinity credit card in the late 1970s, company has worked with most of the nations leading financial institutions, as well as many global players, to create and consummate creative partnerships, alliances and M&A transactions while also developing and managing consumer marketing programs in almost every conceivable area of the financial services arena.
Today, company continues to push the envelope of deal creation, strategic marketing, and business transformation and is constantly on the lookout for bright, motivated, creative talent to join our entrepreneurial, fast moving and growing organization.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, etc., along with an entrepreneurial culture and engaging work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
Note: Position can be 100% remote however they are unable to consider remote employees in Wilmington DE, New York State, or California
We are seeking a Vice President of Marketing to join the Marketing & Consulting Services team. The VP will work with internal and external stakeholders to provide the level of service expected by clients including marketing strategy development and execution, vendor management, ensuring competitive pricing, continually identifying process improvements, strategic analysis and recommendations, and creative development.
The primary functions of this role are focused on new credit card account origination and cardholder performance strategies, development of omni channel marketing plans and assuring all aspects of critical marketing programs are executed on-time, on-budget, and error free while driving incremental cost/time savings.
At their core, a successful candidate will enjoy and excel at both process optimization and strategic analysis. The candidate will think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and seek new opportunities to learn and grow. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, able to think strategically while paying attention to campaign tactics and details, takes pride in continuous improvement, and enjoys working directly with clients and vendors.
- Understand client business, industry, and key drivers
- Provide primary day-to-day client management for new or existing clients focused on new account origination and/ or existing account optimization, as well as broader business transformation/change initiatives
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic solutions for clients
- Identify critical business issues
- Analyze client data and reporting to identify opportunities/issues
- Participate as needed with the presentation and delivery of solutions to clients
- Develop, execute and analyze client marketing campaigns as well as provide ongoing recommendations for program improvements
- Lead the exploration and implementation of ad hoc strategic initiatives and process improvements
- Interact and communicate regularly with assigned clients and client teams across multiple levels
- Monitor all program execution to ensure team has the proper level of support to deliver on time and on budget
- Manage external vendors to support a wide range of objectives including cost containment, quality control and enhanced flexibility
- Provide leadership and direction to larger cross-functional team
- Coordinate with a team of professionals across company to deliver maximum results from business activities
- Work closely with internal and external creative agencies to generate/create new designs as needed or update existing creative
- Assist with new business opportunities, client on-boarding, and other duties as necessary
- Bachelors Degree in business-oriented discipline
- 15+ years direct marketing experience across email, digital and direct mail channels required
- Credit card marketing program experience is required with experience executing customer marketing Balance Transfer and/or Convenience Checks campaigns highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills and deep attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- High level of professionalism in dealing with client, partners, vendors and internal team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to be hands on with day-to-day tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills with vendors and exercise judgment
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: