Job #: 47827
Title: AS400 Developer - CL/ Power 9/ Genexus (onsite)
Job Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Client in Winston-Salem has an immediate opening for someone with experience in a AS/400/ Power9/ Genexus environment. This is a direct-hire role, must be worked on-site.
- Develop applications in an IBM AS/400 environment using Genexus and CL programming. QUALIFICATIONS
- Modify/enhance existing applications.
- Debug and fix issues with existing applications.
- Read code of existing applications to provide technical and administrative support to end users.
- Work with users to understand the workflow and processes that applications facilitate.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IBM Power 9, including print queues, job queues, file system and user security.
- Use GoAnywhere MFT to: design and code workflows that extract, transform, and load data, design and publish web forms for data upload by users/vendors/customers, design, code and publish web services APIs to facilitate data transfer to and from vendors/customers over https.
- Use Symtrax Compleo to design / maintain forms and the processes that are used to convert spool files to those forms.
- Use Help Systems SEQUEL to pull data, and to develop views and dashboards, for end users.
- 2+ years of experience with CL programming, SQL, and one or more of the following languages: COBOL, RPG, JAVA, Genexus.(experience with other languages will be considered)
- Must have experience with database design and maintenance.
- Must have experience with every step of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with certain third-party applications such as Help Systems SEQUEL, GoAnywhere MFT, PowerTech Exit Point Manager, and Symtrax Compleo is preferred. Experience with similar products will be considered.
- Knowledge of general business processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting processes (GL, AP, AR, PR) is highly desired.
How to Apply: