Back to Home Page
Communities Industries Employers JobSeekers Advertisers PJScout Resources Recruiters About
Keywords (e.g. nurse, sales) Category State City Radius
 
IT Business Analyst/ Project Lead
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
 
How to Apply:


Job Location: Charlotte, NC
JOB DESCRIPTION

Job #: 47824
Title: IT Business Analyst/ Project Lead
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Remote Job: No
Employment Type:
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO

WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?

Client is a boutique consulting company providing end-to-end solutions, predominately in financials/ accouting, supply chain, and ERP solutions/ integration. This firms is building out a robust solutions delivery team to encompass all phases of IT solution delivery from RFP/RFQ to delivery.

They can operate under contract, contract to hire, or FTE depending on Candidate need, client needs, and specific engagements.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Intermediate Business Analyst/ Project Lead - Travel 75% - mostly southeast/mid-Atlantic in FL/ TX/ SC. Remaining 25% is remote.

Responsibilities
Engage with client stakeholders to ensure timely completion of stated deliverables
Analyze and evaluate project status reports and deliver clear updates to client and internal management
Develop a deep understanding of the business and engage with client-facing professionals to understand the services and skills required for these professionals to successfully serve client engagements
Work with Program Managers to facilitate successful project plans and become a partner to client resources
Build strong relationships with client professionals to become a known and reliable resource that understands both the development needs and assignments
Facilitate client meetings throughout project engagements
Support project management activities to deliver weekly program status updates, track overall project milestones and deliver financial reporting updates to key client stakeholders

QUALIFICATIONS

Pluses:
Manage data tracking metrics using Power BI visualization tools and provided support to client management team.
Understanding of ERP technology transformation. Experience with ERPs, identifying risk ,and evaluating functionality customization requirements. Knowledge of test and user scenarios to ensure quality of customization, working closely with development team to mitigate bugs and test error, and conducting end to end testing scenarios and data integration tests

Qualifications
Experience in multiple business related areas including: Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Resource Management or general business operations
Background in Financials/Accounting and/or HR, Data Migration, project tracking and milestones
Strong MS Office 365 skills (PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
Data visualization
Skilled with PM tools
Possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups and complex formulas
Solid communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, critical thinking
Ability to multi-task and set/manage priorities concurrently and meet deadlines with some supervision

Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree




How to Apply:


 
See all jobs in Charlotte NC
  Share this job
Share |

PJ Scout
Create Free Account

PJ Scout
 
    INDUSTRIES | COMMUNITIES | EMPLOYERS | JOB SEEKERS | CUSTOMER LOGIN
    CONTACT US | ABOUT NATIONJOB | ADVERTISERS | PRIVACY
    Electronic Recruitment since 1988. Copyright 1995-2022 NationJob, Inc. All rights reserved.
JobboardFinder - Search the best job board worldwide