Job #: 47791
Title: Regional Safety Manager
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company paid lump sum relocation JOB DESCRIPTION
Position is Regional Safety Manager preferred from the Transportation industry
50% airline travel throughout the U.S.
- You will develop and help Management field personnel implement programs that deliver high performance EH&S solutions for driver and other hourly employees.
- Ensure company is compliant with federal, state, and other regulatory safety requirements
- Implement preventive and other safety training programs that include in-person / virtual training sessions
- You will be the 2nd point of contact to investigate all major accidents
- Be the point of contact for Osha Safety Audits including recommendations to reduce safety hazards and health risks
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in:
- EH&S compliance systems
- OSHA - manage record keeping and report requirements against KPI`s
- Regulatory Compliance
- Workers Compensation liaison to 3rd party
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: