Job #: 45311
Title: Construction Field Project Manager
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Construction Field Project Manager
The Field Project Coordinator is responsible for the technical aspects of an assigned project, from inception to final close-out. This position helps to manage field operations and scope of work to ensure alignment and successful execution on any size project and or order.
The Field Project Manager is expected to utilize all available resources to provide a professional, well-coordinated project implementation that meets or exceeds the clients expectations for Project Management services.
- Reviews the design of assigned projects for clarity and constructability; directs the preparation and/or review of plans, specifications, labor estimates for assigned projects
Participates in the conceptual development of a demountable wall layouts and oversee its design intent
Performs a variety of project conflict resolution duties; resolves application problems in the installation phase with advisement from the project team
Prepare and submit project budget labor estimates, project schedules, field reports and field change orders reports
Oversees installation sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety QUALIFICATIONS
- An Associates degree in construction management or similar field is preferred
- Should have some knowledge of the construction industry
- Technical knowledge about building codes, construction practices, electricity, and cabling, etc.
- Must be highly motivated, personable, and a self-starter
- Familiar with construction software and applications i.e., PlanGrid and Bluebeam
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: