Job #: 47455
Title: Investment Operations Analyst
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Highly visible position with impact on th firm`s bottom line
Opportunity for advancement
Team oriented opportunity JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Client leverages its expertise in claims management, risk analysis, and investment to generate value. They also provide management, consulting, and other services to the global insurance industry. They are different, something unique.
The Position: Investment Operations Analyst
The primary function of the Investment Operations Analyst is to support the Head of Alternatives and Non-Core Specialty Mandates and Regional Chief Investment Officers with respect to investment operations, quarterly reporting, trade settlement, and fund subscriptions.
The primary function of the Investment Operations Analyst supports the Alternatives and Non-Core Specialty Mandates Regional Chief Investment Officers in day-to-day investment operations and reporting. Key partners will include Investment Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management, Legal and Treasury Operations.
The function can be categorized into the following areas:
Reporting, Cash Management, Trade Settlement/ Accounts Reconciliation, Investment Document Management, New Account Onboarding, New Investments, Investment Data Management and Technology and Audit QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-6 years minimum experience in investment operations and reporting at an insurance company, or asset manager
- BA/BS in Financial Management
- In-depth knowledge of an investment function, particularly control environment
- Familiarity with Fixed Income and Alternative asset classes
- Understanding of insurance/reinsurance reporting and regulatory requirements (preferred)
- Experience within investment companies or investment departments, particularly in reporting and operations areas
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and convert them into actionable steps
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: