Job #: 46887
Title: Engagement Manager - Project Manager
Job Location: Denver, Colorado - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a digital transformation agency that secures data, safely moves data, and liberates historical information to create new experiences and generate new revenue opportunities. We solve discrete business and customer experience challenges through content and data lifecycle services, the development of custom solutions through our Innovation Studio, and by unlocking data with our unique platform-as-a-service. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for successfully leading software engineering teams to help clients realize their QUALIFICATIONS
vision and optimize business results through the design and delivery of custom digital
transformation solutions. You will interface with key client stakeholders to translate vision and
business requirements into solutions and to mobilize high-performing teams in successful
solution delivery by leveraging best practice engineering, agile software development, and
project management processes. As an engagement manager, through project oversight, youll
be the primary point of contact for managing, building, and maintaining positive client
relationships and will work closely with sales and delivery teams to grow business within
existing accounts. In addition, you may from time-to-time wear multiple hats to also play the
role of a business analyst, quality assurance and/or trainer in the delivery of client solutions.
Demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication and problem-solving skills with
attention to detail. Deep understanding of agile software development. Be self-motivated,
organized, and able to multi-task.
EXPERIENCE and DESIRED SKILLS: Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position within enterprise technology consulting services.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in navigating large complex organizations, i.e., Fortune 500 companies with initiative examples driving change across segments, LOBs and departments
- Demonstrated engagement management or project management experience with track record of leading the delivery of technical enterprise-level solutions in a professional services capacity
- Experience in leading solution delivery across multiple industries is a plus (desired experience in Financial Services, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government).
- Ability to build and maintain strong and productive working relationships with customers/clients, including the ability to establish client trust
- Agile, lean software development experience and certified scrum master
- Experience with journey mapping and user experience design is a plus
- Strong understanding of IT and agile software engineering processes
- Present knowledge of various content technologies such as Documentum, Intelligent Capture/Captiva, InfoArchive and MarkLogic a plus
- Experience with agile software development tools, such as Rally
- Working knowledge of common software applications and uses, including MS Windows Operating Systems and MS Office Applications, as well as Zoom, MS Teams, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: