Job #: 46884
Title: Technical Supervisor (R&D)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
This position envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate and manage software development and must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming
- Architect .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture, analyzing browser compatibility, and evaluating solution alternatives for technical problems.
- Ability to set attainable goals for project timeline and responsibility for software projects being completed on time.
- Must do everything necessary to be able to de liver timely results to the customer
- Lead problem solving solutions for customer problems including root cause analysis, overseeing solutions and informing leadership of timeline and results.
- Leads the technical solution implementation to include: designing the system solution; planning the technical implementation resource and timeline; managing the data conversion; and overseeing solution deployment.
- Coordinate with management to establish and fine tune the new procedures and documentation rules; and improve the overall performance of the technical solution development and delivery.
- Development team management. Conduct reviews, perform career planning, create staff training plans, address staff issues/conflicts, address performance issues.
- Create a unified team environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Build a high performing software developer team by hiring best available talent and coaching/growing talent within the team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 Years experience managing a technical team.
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC), and Product Life Cycle Mgt. (PLCM) experience.
- Must be up on the current development software including the pros and cons of choosing one.
- Ability to mentor staff in the growth process.
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology, Including experience as a SCRUM Master.
- Must stay current on all new technologies as they are released.
- Project Management Experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be goal and results oriented.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: