Job #: 46889
Title: Account Manager - Maintenance Division
Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: qtrly bonuses
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Being part of a Team for a well-established COMMERICAL Landscape/Irrigation Construcion company. Client has been in the area for 30+ years.
Business Unit handles $2-3M in accounts. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Inspect properties each week, create to do lists for the crews and ensure each visit is performed to company standards.
- Ensure contract is specifications are being performed as agreed upon.
- Ensure man hours are within budget as well as labor costs.
- Ensure Sunstate procedures are being followed.
- Supervise, train and educate crews.
- Maintain all paperwork related to your book of business.
- Ensure your crews are working in a safe manner.
- Addition responsibilities as directed by upper management.
- Ensure all purchases are approved, have PO numbers and insure materials are added to inventory if needed.
- Communicate with customers often. Weekly if possible, but no less than monthly.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.
- Present and sell at least 25% of the contract amount in enhancements.
- Develop crew work schedules.
- Accountable for monthly performance, including job profitability, client satisfaction and client retention.
- At least 2+ years experience managing/overseeing multiple landscaping crews for either residential and commercial properties
- Prioritize weekly schedule
- Ensure crew is complying to safety standards and meeting client expectations
- Communicate with clients to ensure company and crew are exceeding expectations and
- working with client services team to resolve any issues
How to Apply: