Job #: 47051
Title: Field Service Engineer: MRI Medical Devices
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus, expenses, benefits, good holiday package
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent growing award winning company set to double in size this fiscal year
Exciting state of the art use of MRI in surgical navigation
Working with very intelligent, interesting people JOB DESCRIPTION
Chicago area Field Service Engineer sought for award-winning surgical suite MRI medical device company. Products center on imaging and navigational devices used in hospital OR suites, focus on MRI. You will be involved in installations, maintenance, upgrades, working collaboratively with customers, sales, and company design and quality engineers, to augment user experience and bring user feedback back to the company. Home based role with 75% travel, primarily throughout the NorthEast. Will consider new grads or mid-senior level - this is not a management position.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complex medical devices - Installations, maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, upgrades, providing excellent service and promoting customer retention.
- Support of clinical application specialists.
- User training and certification.
- Event-centered sales and marketing support.
- Customer relationship building.
- Up to date with healthcare vendor compliance and credentialing services.
- Min 1 to 3 years as FSE servicing / working with advanced medical devices.
- New grads may be considered.
- Background with tools and test equipment, mechanical devices, computer networking, telecom systems.
- Will be at ease with live surgery, working with surgeons, principals, staff, and aware of protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, customer service, computer skills.
- Valid driving license and passport.
- Able to do 75% travel.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with PACS, DICOM, RIS, as well as hospital IT connectivity, networks and troubleshooting.
- MRI or CT of interest.
- Understanding of clinical workflows in OR departments and radiology great to have.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: