Job #: 47064
Title: Quality & Warehouse Operations Manager - Electronic Components - 1830
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quality & Warehouse Operations Manager - Electronic Components - 1830 - MD JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Quality and Warehouse Operations Manager is the senior most manager responsible for the quality management system (QMS) and ISO9001-2015 compliance, inspection, disposition of non-conforming material, engineering change requests, compliance with customer quality request, receiving, shipping and value added services.
- They manufacture aerospace mechanical components such as fasteners, screws, nuts, and also electronic components. Northrop Grumman is their number one client for many years.
- This is a hands on position that must work collaboratively with all departments to improve company productivity, accuracy and satisfy the customers.
- This position will typically spend about two-thirds of their time on quality related tasks and one-third on warehouse operations.
- They have a re-certification audit which is a major audit that comes every 3 years and it`s coming this fall.
- This position will have 3 inspectors as direct reports, and this position reports to the COO.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
5+ years of experience in management of an ISO9001 quality management system in the aerospace industry
Experience leading, participating, or completing a re-certification audit
Experience with product inspection tools and methods including AS9102 First Article Inspection
Experience with quality inspectors as direct reports
Experience with warehouse management
Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system
BS or BA in anything OR 15+ years managing aerospace QMS with successful completion of re-certification audit
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Experience with QMS ISO9001 for an electronic component or fastener distributor or with a contract manufacturer
Experience working with Northrop Grumman as a client
Experience working with quality for F35 platform
Experience with Infor Visual ERP system
How to Apply: