Job #: 46432
Title: Vehicle Systems Engineer
Job Location: Denton, Texas - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $95,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you have interpersonal skills and engineering knowledge to add direction for future major programs, then you are perfectly suitable for this position. JOB DESCRIPTION
Vehicle Systems Engineer is required to play a vital role in conceptualizing features from the customers perspective and translating them into functional requirement specifications, for one of our best clients in Denton, TX. This client is a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands. You will be responsible for interface with the Technical Center, Product Planning, Marketing & Sales, EU Divisions and Management to evaluate customer requirements and definition of vehicle level targets that support launching the next generation of industry leading trucks. If you have interpersonal skills and engineering knowledge to add direction for future major programs, then you are perfectly suitable for this position.
Responsibilities of the Vehicle Systems Engineer:
- Identify and incorporate advanced automotive technologies into products
- Work in a fast pace environment to design and simulate future truck functionality.
- Define feature and function requirements, safety requirements, use cases and performance requirements needed to meet safety, functionality and reliability objectives.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive the functions through the product development cycle to ensure seamless integration.
- Work towards delivering fully validated, high quality customer features.
- Experience with vehicle or systems-level automotive design, development, or testing
- Ability to lead projects and multitask
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of software programming for embedded systems (Python, C, C++)
- Creative, quality and results-driven work ethic with the ability to learn on the fly and adapt to change
- Familiarity with Automotive Software Performance Improvement and Capability determination (ASPICE) V cycle is a plus
- Experience with Design/Development of Safety-Critical Systems/Components
- Understanding of Functional Safety (ISO 26262) & Failure Mode Avoidance
- Understanding of typical automotive interfaces: CAN, LIN, SAE J1939
- Experience with Automotive Electrical/Electronic Architectures, Computer/Vehicle Networking, and Protocols
- Knowledge of Matlab or Simulink
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: