Job #: 39902
Title: Sales Engineer / Account Manager
Job Location: Birmingham, Alabama - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Car allowance, bonus, 401K, profit sharing, medical benefits (Base $85K-$100K)
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is one of the exclusive business partners for one of the biggest, most successful names/brands in the process automation space.
We are looking for individuals that have a STRONG background technical foundation in automation, power generation, and or process instrumentation. Someone with a consultative sales style; enjoys understanding the Clients operation and is ever searching to support the Client to optimize their needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
If you have field engineering and project management experience that would like to move into business development position.
This is a critical territory for the company. It is thriving with LARGE existing clients with considerable more growth.
- Achieve assigned bookings and sales margin growth goals through the sale of process automation and control products, as well as professional services, to enable industrial customers to better manage their processes and business initiatives.
- Develop assigned territory marketing and sales plan for profitable growth. Create and execute evergreen, strategic account plans for all Most Valuable Customers
Strategic Account Management
Travel Overnight Travel would Overnight travel would be minimal. The primary territory is between the Prattville, AL, Birmingham, AL, and Auburn, AL areas.minimal. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Engineering preferred but not required. Others will be considered based on experience and competencies.
- Required minimum of 3-5 years total experience in engineering and/or industrial process control functions
- Previous experience working in or selling to the combined cycle power generation or phosphate chemical industries preferred.
- Previous sales experience not required. However, candidate must have a strong desire to move into Industrial Sales, selling engineered products (not commodities), services and solutions to our customers.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: