Job #: 46740
Title: Regional Sales Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for calling on distributor representatives and Veterinarians with complete information pertaining to veterinary products in a manner that will ensure the appropriate recommendation and use of the product line to achieve business growth JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ride with and provide product and technical training to veterinary distributor representatives and OTC representatives
- Assist with the launch of new products by ensuring call centers are trained and have the necessary support materials for their customers
- Visit veterinarian offices to sell products by providing detailed information, samples (as needed), and educational lunch and learn seminars
- Communicate with distributor representatives and schedule dinner meetings
- Work in conjunction with Technical Service Veterinarian to schedule meetings with influential staff members at assigned veterinary schools and host symposiums and lectures with veterinary students
- Visit veterinary schools within the assigned region to keep them apprised of veterinary school pricing and new products
- Work within a yearly budget including marketing activities to launch and sustain veterinary products within the field
- Provide timely reports to the home office that are informative and contain useful industry related information regarding changes in the industry.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Veterinary manufacturer/animal health industry experience desired. Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (with emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint).
Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 1 year of sales/marketing experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: