Job #: 46573
Title: Quality Supervisor
Job Location: Troy, Alabama - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This company manufactures and distributes quality, name brand food products through out the US. Focus is on Quality with our products and our team members: our people are our most important asset!! Excellent benefit package. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for ensuring adherence to food safety, specifications, regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement of products.
The Quality Supervisor must be able to communicate clearly and in a timely fashion with all departments, and demand adherence to the high standards of Food Safety and Quality Assurance Systems, Quality Control Systems, Manufacturing Processes, and Sanitation Protocols.
Manage, plan, supervise and control all aspects of plant quality to include:
- coordination of development and training
- implementation and reporting of Food Safety and Quality into 100% of facility processes monitor and maintain compliance with GFSI, FDA Food Safety regulations and requirements
- consistently implement requirements set forth for maintaining the highest standard of quality for products and services
- Management of Quality systems
- Bachelors Degree prefered, not required
- SQF Practitioner
- HACCP Training Certificate
- 5+ year supervisory experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: