Job #: 45869
Title: Quality Leader
Job Location: Fort Myers, Florida - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to work for a publicly traded, worldwide organization that promotes within and externally. JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking a Quality Leader to lead the overall Fort Myers Quality operations. Position is responsible to provide leadership in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and Quality Support Services by ensuring that the company meets or exceeds customer requirements by developing, improving, and maintaining a consistent methodology for compliance and continuous improvement.
- Document Control manage direct a comprehensive document control system to include change management, change control, and document retention.
- Interact with Production Supervisors, Leads and operators to ensure in-process quality requirements are met.
- Supports the new product development with the appropriate resources to execute initiatives
- Coordinate product testing support for the organization.
- Manages, improves, and maintains the Quality Business System.
- Develop and deploy quality initiatives ensuring success of business goals and objectives.
- Provides leadership for continuous improvement and overall management of the companys Quality Business System ensuring compliance with corporate requirements, current ISO 9001 requirements and all other applicable quality standards.
- Communicate to the Leadership Team improvement ideas, status of projects and other information needed for success.
- Ensure that the organizations Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, External, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices and oversee product recalls.
- Bachelors degree in Quality, Engineering, or equivalent 10 years in Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Process Engineering/Lean/Operations.
- Current CQA Certification Quality Assurance or similar certification is preferred, Six Sigma training/certification preferred
- Highly proficient with ISO 9001 techniques
- English/Spanish Bi-lingual desired
- Background with pharmaceuticals, medical device, or experience dealing with regulatory agency requirements a plus
- Ability to motivate teams and manage through influence and comfortable working with hourly associates as well as presenting to executive level managers and leaders.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: