Job #: 45097
Title: Quality Control Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quality Control Chemist at a pharmaceutical manufacturing company- SC
This position will be given full benefits
This candidate will need to stay current on publications released by USP, FDA and other pertinent regulating bodies to ensure the Quality Control Chemistry Laboratory complies in the areas of analytical applications, release specifications, and documentation practices. JOB DESCRIPTION
Quality Control Chemist
- The Quality Control Chemist will assist in evaluating new testing applications and instrumentation, either developing methods or adopting compendium methods.
- This person will aid in transferring these new methods into a Quality Control function for routine use.
- The Quality Control Chemist will ensure at the least, these methods are accurate, precise, and robust for daily use on specific samples.
- The Quality Control Chemist will assist in the purchase and commission of analytical instrumentation. This person will aid in developing purchasing and comparison strategies to ensure the most applicable analytical technology is fit for the purpose.
- The Quality Control Chemist will track and coordinate all laboratory calibration events. S(he) will work closely with the Calibration Coordinator in determining the type of calibration needed and the frequencies for all laboratory instrumentation.
- Out of Specification (OOS) results in the analytical laboratory. The Chemist will ensure the proper use of the analytical instrumentation and there are no malfunctions causing the OOS result. The Chemist will ensure there are no other interference coming from the product formulations causing the OOS result.
Quality Control Chemist Qualifications:
- The Chemist will have three or more years of laboratory experience in a cGMP facility, including experience with the proper operation of laboratory instrumentation, troubleshooting, and the generation and revision of SOPs and test methods.
- Effective interpersonal, self-motivation skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel are required.
- A Bachelor of Sciences (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Chemistry or a related science is required for the position.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: