Job #: 46554
Title: Project Engineer
Job Location: Henderson, Nevada - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $95,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a successful, growing company offering significant growth opportunities and career development. JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Summary of the Project Engineer:
Our client, a developer of advanced embedded computing systems in the Las Vegas area, is looking for a Project Engineer to take a key role in developing next-generation products. In this position, you`ll be responsible for preparing project schedules, pre-planning, resource forecasting for engineering, and other technical activities as you take projects through the full development life-cycle. You will also be responsible for reviewing contracts, coordinating with assigned personnel, and monitoring and ensuring effective communication and coordination on assigned programs between all engineering disciplines/participants.
This is a successful, growing company offering significant growth opportunities and career development.
Responsibilities of the the Project Engineer: QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience working on projects through the full development life-cycle.
- Experience working on embedded and/or electronic product development.
- A proven ability to establish, develop, and maintain a good working relationship with engineers from the hardware and software engineering domain, including at the lead level.
- Experience driving and maintaining project schedules and handling changes to project requirements and schedules is required
- Must have an understanding on what it takes to plan a product from concept to release with proven success in managing project time lines and priorities using project management best practices
- Must have in-depth understanding product configuration management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with a proven ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: