Job #: 35920
Title: Material Handler - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $30,000.00 - $35,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This person will support the Manufacturing and Packaging departments
- Responsible for moving all raw materials and finished goods from the Warehouse to the Manufacturing area for production and storage
- The Material Handler will act upon specific written and/or verbal instructions furnished by the Supervisor to organize and stage all finished product and operate miscellaneous related equipment such as the pallet jack.
- Will be responsible for weighing product sent from manufacturing using scales.
- Calibrate scales as needed per SOP SC-FA2004.
- Will organize work to achieve daily goals and adhere to Safety Precautions and guidelines
- Safely operating Delivery Truck moving products between the 851 and 946 building and occasionally transferring products to and from the outside Warehouse when needed.
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- May be required to work overtime as needed
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Warehouse/forklift experience is needed. Regularly required to stand, frequently required to use hands and arms to lift and reach and must be able to move drums up to 100 lbs.
Education and Experience: Position requires a high school diploma or GED
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: