Job #: 46418
Title: Maintenance Manager - Forestry Products - 1807
Job Location: Savage, Maryland - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintenance Manager - Forestry Products - 1807 - MD
Monthly bonus points system, avg. last year $4-$6k annually
Relocation available JOB DESCRIPTION
- The day shift maintenance manager will be a 50/50 hand`s on vs. managing position for their pet, agricultural and home heating markets .
- The managing side will be mostly managing maintenance processes with only 3-4 direct reports.
- Plans, schedules, directs and supervises daily activities of maintenance department, to include plant/mobile equipment and trailer fleet.
- Maintains an effective preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime and keep plant operating at maximum efficiency.
- Handles major repairs as needed in an economical manner.
- Accountable for maintenance department and trailer fleet costs including effective use of man-hours, skills, machines, equipment, and facilities.
- Performs hands-on maintenance duties as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
5+ years experience industrial maintenance manufacturing
5+ years experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
5+ years experience with performing preventive maintenance & repairs
Any lead, supervisor, or management experience no matter how little
Must be a non-smoker
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Experience PLC troubleshooting
Experience with wood raw materials manufacturing
Prior experience as maintenance manager for up to 4 direct reports
How to Apply: