Job #: 43729
Title: HR Director
Job Location: Sheboygan, Wisconsin - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $190,000.00 - $225,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: $36,000 annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
***HYBRID ROLE WITH ABILITY TO WORK FROM HOME UP TO 2 DAYS PER WEEK! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO THE GREATER MILWAUKEE AREA!!
Exciting opportunity wth a global leader in a highly regarded consumer products organization! They are growing and looking for an HR Leader to help them drive continued progressive success and growth through strategic succession planning, transformational change initiatives including the introduction of a direct consumer service component, and continued development of a best-in-class Supply Chain group to meet changing customer demands.
A few highlights include:
- Largest and most profitable division of a globally recognized leader in their space for more than 100 years
- Highly influential position and ability to work closely with the CEO and Chairman on initiatives for North America
- Extensive growth opportunity throughout the organization both within the US and globally!
- Partner with the President of a $3B division to drive talent strategies, plans and organizational capabilities.
- Develops HR plan to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps. Ensures the organization has suitable access to talent to ensure future business growth and success.
- Advances Talent and Culture initiatives through consultation and relationship building, while ensuring alignment to enterprise strategies.
- Supports, develops, engages and retains talent by creating, implementing and maintaining talent management solutions (engagement, succession planning, learning and development, assessment, planning)
- Creates an experience-based talent culture across the global operations organization in aspects of talent attraction, development, improving organizational health and driving high performance culture.
- Creates end to end global talent model for global operations that includes attraction, retention and performance and development.
- Drives diversity and inclusion strategies to embrace applicants and associates of all backgrounds and to support the full development and high performance of all associates in an inclusive environment.
- Prepare communication and associate engagement plans.
- Develop strategies to address organizational change and related change management issues.
- Directly manage 5 HR leaders
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive HR experience with proven abilities in leading best in class people strategies in a CPG, retail and/or direct to consumer business.
- HR change agent who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible, and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess HR implications of business strategies and priorities.
- Ability to use data and reporting to drive strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across a global organization to optimize outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Able and willing to travel domestically.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: