Job #: 46510
Title: Director BI & Data Analysis (On-site)
Job Location: Binghamton, New York - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- The company has unbelievable stability and have an 82% employee satisfaction rating 4% higher than the industry standard.
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth is unlimited.
- Their training program for employees is what makes them stand out - INVEST IN THEIR PEOPLE - to become best financial employees in country.
- Benefits - medical, dental, 401k, pension, LTD, STD, vision
- Retired - 15 years of service - health coverage paid 75% of and max benefit of $10,000
- Summer - business casual dress attire
IMMEDIATE OPENING - DIRECTOR OF BI AND DATA SCIENCE
This is a fantastic position working under a great manager!
This role is on-site in the Binghamton, NY area
**Must be a permanent US resident or US Citizen to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time**
In this role, you will for oversee the strategy of Data Science and Business Intelligence analytics for the organization including managing BI Analysts and Data Science Analysts.
You will work closely with internal clients, other SMEs, and program managers - so you`ll need superb interpersonal communication skills.
Your skills and efforts will translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company revenue profit target. QUALIFICATIONS
- At least a Bachelor`s degree in a technical discipline, plus a minimum of 5 years` experience in data science, business intel, or business analytics.
- Should have familiarity with Java, R, or Python
- Experience with big data frameworks, machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, quantitative analysis and predictive analysis
- A passion for data, analysis, business intelligence, big data, and an ability to speak both technically and non-technically about these topics
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: