Job #: 44165
Title: Corporate Media Specialist
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of the Position: Corporate Media Specialist will be responsible for photography and video services to support corporate goals and objectives. This team member will assist in the planning, filming, and editing videos or photo content based on the needs of Corporate Affairs, and various other departments within the Company. The goal is to promote the success of the Company mission and continued license to operate at the overall corporate level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take high quality photographs and edit the images as needed for various uses
- Assist in the planning, filming, and editing of high-quality videos (footage, narration, music, manage all releases and license agreements) for specific projects or community events, to be used internally and on social media platforms
- Attend internal events and external, community events to capture video footage or photographs
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements in the commercialization of use for all outlets: social, digital, etc.
- Assist in coordinating larger photography and videography projects with outside agencies
- Stay abreast of digital technology, tools, and design trends in the graphic arts industry
- Maintain photography and video equipment
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with Corporate Affairs department and other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Bachelor`s degree in marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Mixed Media or related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of photography and videography experience. Experienced photographer with an Entrepreneurial spirt
- Must possess and utilize knowledge of fundamental photography and videography practices, techniques and methods
- Knowledge and understanding of video creation and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment under tight deadlines while accommodating last minute needs
- Experience in pre-press production and layout using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on the Macintosh platform a plus
0-25% mostly local area
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: