Job #: 43141
Title: Consulting Engineer (Hybrid)
Job Location: Rochester, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $90,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: NO
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing company JOB DESCRIPTION
The Network Consulting Engineer is a client focused position with technical subject matter expertise that includes Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and SD-WAN, Wireless LAN, Cloud Virtual Networking, Security, and Advanced Routing.
- Perform network assessments including discovery, analysis, recommendations and remediation for WAN, LAN, WLAN, Hybrid virtual networks
- Configure and implement switches, routers, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Design network infrastructure to meet client objectives including but not limited to WAN, LAN, and Virtual Network.
- Software-Defined WAN implementation and configuration.
- Design, configure and implement wireless networks.
- Hybrid cloud networking design and configuration (Azure / AWS / On-Premises).
- Understand virtualized networking for VMware vSphere, NSX, and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual switching.
- Experience 8+ years networking experience as primary responsibility.
- Certifications: Microsoft, Cisco, Security, and VMWare Certifications are desirable but not required for hire.
- Maintaining of professional certifications and obtaining new certifications are required.
How to Apply: