Job #: 46447
Title: CFO (KH-9460)
Job Location: Kendall, Kansas - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Competitive Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
CFO position - Kansas
$100,000 - $150,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
A large agricultural company located in Kansas is searching for an experienced CFO. The individual will work with the management team to improve the companys financial controls, reporting and analytical capabilities. The CFO will have direct responsibility for managing all accounting activities, while instituting best practices and efficiencies that will lead to increased growth and profitability. QUALIFICATIONS
- Assists in formulating the companys direction and supporting tactical initiatives. Manage the budget process and capital planning requirements. Monitor the implementation of strategic initiatives. Develop financial and tax strategies. Develop Key Performance Indicators to support the companys strategic direction.
- Overall responsibility for all Company Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury and Administration functions. Manage the company`s revenue cycle, accounts payable, payroll, and capital expenditures process. Implements operational best practices. Manages third party relationships. Work with tax partners to complete tax filings.
- Responsible for Company financials in accounting software. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in a timely manner. Update owners and management team on financial performance of the Company. Maintain GAAP financial statements and facilitate 3rd party annual audit.
- Guide financial decisions and protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company`s risk profile. Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry. Construct and monitor reliable control systems. Ensure record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies. Report risk issues to the owner and management team. Coordinate with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Funding: Manage banking relationships including Line of Credit negotiations, borrowing base submissions, and monthly reporting/compliance requirements. Manage cash flow, including preparing Cash Flow Forecasts and creating recommendations to improve cash flow to reduce revolving credit line, as well as requesting cash draws, deposits and wire transfers. Manage Company expenses and cash requirements, including authorizing automated ACH withdrawals, overseeing Company credit card usage, and creating monthly employee expense and Company overhead expense reports.
- Strong background in the Agricultural industry
- College degree in accounting required
- 5+ years experience in accounting or finance.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) a plus
- CPA a plus, but not required
- Experience in feedlot or dairy accounting preferred
- Financial statement preparation
- System knowledge should include high proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products. Experience accounting software programs required.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), accounting processes (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger), reconciling accounts, and processing book closings
- Strong analytical skills to analyze complex business processes and identify risk; apply sound, well-balanced reasoning to reach decisions quickly and accurately.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: