Job #: 37727
Title: Business Development - Maintenance Division - Commercial Landscape/Irrigation
Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus incentives
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Well known Commercial Landscape/Irrigation construction and maintenance company in the Jacksonville, FL area. Working in the Maintenance Divison, calling on commercial properties for their maintenance needs. Hunting new business and growing existing accounts.
The client is open to someone with a strong sales foundation but does not have to have experience in their industry. A polished professional, that has been a successful with B2B service sales. So someone that might want to try something new, this is for you. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Become a known successful player and Business Developer in the Northeast Florida commercial maintenance market.
Build and present compelling customer-centric proposals. Must understand all cost and pricing concepts and details.
- Work closely with operations in the Maintenance Division to leverage their experience and knowledge.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with key decision makers.
- Aggressively hunt for new business by prospecting, making cold calls, networking, and good old fashioned lead generation.
- Develop weekly and monthly effort-based standards and metrics for setting appointments at the decision maker level.
- Actively participate and lead in sales and industry training and, networking groups
- Be willing to work with operations in performing site surveys/walks and use that specific knowledge to build accurate pricing in proposals.
- Routinely share knowledge with other Company Divisions Landscape, Irrigation and Hardscape on market opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle leading to impactful proposals and closed contracts.
Track and report all customer engagements, proposals, and closed contracts to measure performance.
- Build a good knowledge base of the products and services offered by the Maintenance Services Division as well as the rest of the Company.
- Position reports to the Maintenance Division Manager but active engagement is also required with the President, Chief Financial Officer, and other Division Managers.
Primary responsibilities will be conducted in the field with minimal 10% - 15% - time in the office environment.
- Willingness to work in a highly interactive and challenging environment.
Analytical capabilities using technology tools is a must. Experience with CRM technology concepts is required.
Seeking an experienced individual to handle all aspects of business development and sales for Commercial Maintenance Services Division. The positions primary objective is to drive revenue through new sales and business/customer development.
Candidate must possess consultative sales skills that focus on value-selling and not price-selling, excellent interpersonal skills, be highly organized, be proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel and possess a proven track record of successfully developing relationships and closing sales.
How to Apply: