Job #: 46609
Title: Account Manager, Buyside
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus, commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
New role created by client growth in this leading Fintech solutions firm. Great opportunity with high earning potential within an innovative, collaborative environment; cutting-edge technology for the alt & traditional asset manager market. JOB DESCRIPTION
Buyside Account Manager (Fintech solutions firm).
NYC. (Hybrid in office/remote).
Note: Vaccination Required
Requires: High-level account management experience, C-level client relationship skills, proven record account growth, renewals/retention.
Our client is a leading fintech solutions provider to the alternative investment industry. The company has an opening on its account management team with responsibility for developing long-term relationships with strategic customers, whose needs they will understand in depth, and for whom they will develop specific offerings based on that partnership.
Responsibilities of the Buyside Account Manager:
You will be using your leadership and delivery experience on large complex projects as well as your strong understanding of Alternative ecosystem operations, technology and change landscape. The ideal candidate will have experience in a consulting environment and have the ability to manage client relationships across complex client organizations. The company is looking for professionals with the capability & drive to be a hands-on project / delivery manager; comfortable with working in detail when required.
Manage a dedicated territory/client list as an Account Manager
Define and execute account growth strategy through targeted campaigns.
Create and manage account plans (to detail areas of engagement and growth)
Work closely with the sales teams to identify with net new opportunities and assist in closure
Negotiate and close renewals as well as identify add-ons to existing business QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications of the Buyside Account Manager:
- Proven historic buyside client C-Level interaction experience (3-8 years) with a similar role focusing on buyside clients, e.g., hedge funds, traditional asset managers, PE, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people; external individuals, organizations and agencies
- Strong Client Presentation skills
- Experience working with senior level management
- Strong understanding of Asset Management/Alternatives and Trade Lifecycle & operations, changing technology landscape
What the role offers:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: