Job #: 41032
Title: Presales Engineer/Consultant
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Discretionary bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A fast-growing software developer with global presence.
They focus on providing intelligent performance management solutions that simplify and accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical service infrastructures. Major clients include financial institutions and government bodies etc. JOB DESCRIPTION
- The role entails working closely with engineering services and Sales Teams at pre-sales capacity.
- You will be working with cutting edge AI based monitoring solution and more than 200 different types of platforms/applications that company supports for various Fortune 500 customers including extensive work in cloud-based platforms and services.
- You will be interacting with customers, elicit requirements, develop, and deliver demos and proof of concepts and solutions to enhance their IT Services.
- Communication skills, written and spoken (job holder involves conducting technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers and partners)
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in virtualization or Citrix technologies or cloud technologies.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring solutions (like SolarWinds, Manage Engine, Citrix Director, VMware Virtual Center)
- Pre-sales experience will be a big plus.
- Candidate should enjoy working with customer and providing solutions to their problems.
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple technologies and grow with the organization.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: