Job #: 46312
Title: Marketing Analyst - Equine
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position will play an important role in collecting and analyzing data to drive decisions, as well as handling day-to-day operations including sponsorship and event management and other creative tasks as assigned.
Excellent benefits package JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of the Position:
The Marketing Analyst will support the planning and development of annual marketing and business plans that align with organizational goals and objective, aiming to achieve sales growth, profit margins and market share targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists and participates in annual brand planning to set a fully integrated marketing plan utilizing the full marketing mix of advertising promotions and trade.
- Lead the internal and external data analysis leveraging internal and syndicated data sources
- Lead competitive benchmarking to understand the key players in the supplement category and their strengths and opportunities
- Identify opportunities for growth by leveraging data and insights
- Lead monthly reporting efforts on assigned brands
- Trend Savviness - must stay on top of industry trends.
- Oversee implementation of brand plans for assigned products
- Preparation of all promotional materials, as needed, Sales literature, Client brochures, Mailings, Print advertisements, Website updates (all Channels), Digital, Social media, Broadcast, Store imaging and descriptions
- Coordination of printed packaging material for production
- Lead monthly special and loyalty program preparation, coordination, between sales, marketing and management and track ROI & historical effectiveness
- Lead coupon and rebate programs and reporting
- Responsible for maintaining/tracking approved annual budgets for appropriate segments/ markets
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- A passion for understanding consumer behavior and an ability to translate trends and insights into product ideas that uniquely satisfy unmet needs
- Collaborative spirit that keeps others engaged and accountable while delivering results flawlessly and on-time
- Desire to hone analytical skills and understanding of key business drivers
- A sense of urgency, bias for action, and strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to get into the details
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: