Job #: 46112
Job Location: Modesto, California - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Equity
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great accounting opportunity at a growing farming business in the Modesto, CA area that values family and the environment. Gain operating company experience at a growing farming business. Develop the accounting and financial reporting infrastructure. Excellent reputation, amazing culture, and exceptional upward trajectory. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintain the trial balances in an accurate and timely fashion for multiple entities.
- Close the books and perform account reconciliations on a monthly basis for multiple entities.
- Support the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly financial reports and quarterly investor reports for multiple entities.
- Analyze financial accounts and understand variances.
- Manage the accounts payable function for multiple entities, ensuring that invoices are paid accurately and timely.
- Day-to-day vendor management.
- Coordinate with Farm Managers on bill pay matters.
- Issue invoices for miscellaneous revenues.
- Monitor current cash position of multiple entities.
- Initiate electronic transfers of funds.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Expense reimbursement reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in accounting/finance
- Experience at a multi-entity organization
- Strong bookkeeping and AP background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Office
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Positive/can-do attitude with a self-starter mindset
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: