Job #: 45324
Title: Director, Technical Org Change Management Leader
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 35% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Pioneer in the FinTech space. Bank has grown from $40B in assets to $116B in assets in 3 years during COVID.
Huge opportunity for upward mobility. JOB DESCRIPTION
Director, Technical Org Change Management Leader, Austin, TX, Charlotte, NC, Tempe, AZ, Atlanta, GA, Sandy, UT, Santa Clara, CA
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, The Bank has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Bank provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Bank helps address the unique needs of innovators.
As the Leader for Change Management on the Technology Excellence Team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting working with industry technology experts.
You are passionate about helping organizations adopt change and are an enabler in raising the bar in our technology-base and capability. You will combine industry expertise with core technical skills and drive communications and change management plans at all levels in the organization. You will leverage your change transformation mindset, learnings and passion for continuous improvement in leading and evangelizing our technology modernization journey.
- Build the strategy for and manage the systems/processes needed to support continuous change.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to technology modernization, culture, and process changes.
- Apply change tools and frameworks to support improved future-state change strategy and alignment
- Conduct detailed stakeholder analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful change pain points and recommendations
- Leverage data and stakeholder feedback to design, and execute communication, engagement, and training plans with innovative and effective change tactics
- Assist in identifying skill gaps that will be used to develop training plans and curriculums
- Define activities to support change and transformation initiatives
- Present findings and recommendations to leadership
- Support the development process flows depicting pain points in behavior and adoption mindsets
- Facilitate interviews, meetings, and large workshops with technology leaders
- Assist in the development of change hypotheses and models/methods to test each hypothesis
- Develop and execute strategies and plans, including organizational assessments, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Advocate for bringing the end user perspective into the modernization engagement process, end-to-end product selection, enhancement identification, process design-to-adoption and usage lifecycle.
- Lead/facilitate conversations with teams to ensure an understanding of the current culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Be a thought partner to the CTO and Head of Technology Modernization Delivery in defining the future state culture and organizational structure for the organization.
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and leaders as they help their organizations through transitions, including partner organizations during modernization engagement.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of Technology Modernization.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Change Management Professional and/or Project Manager certification
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 6+ years of technical and industry knowledge in areas of Change Management and Organizational Development
- Proven record of success in Technology-Driven Change Management, Business Transformation, and Learning & Development
- Solid experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong ability to work well in cross-functional teams, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders across an organizational hierarchy
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
- Strong demonstrated ability in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, and analyze data
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: