Job #: 45098
Title: Plant Manager
Job Location: Kingsport, Tennessee - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: plus bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Expanding opportunity JOB DESCRIPTION
We have a vacancy for a dynamic, self-motivated, team-player for the position of Plant Manager .The Plant Manager will play a vital role in leading a culture of innovation and industry leading operational excellence that delivers tangible results.
What you will do as a Plant Manager:
- Manage all aspects of plant production, maintenance activities, workflow scheduling, and personnel.
- Maintain effective quality procedures and ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
- Lead an efficient and effective operations management process that delivers industry leading safety, quality, cost, delivery, employee culture, and continuous improvement.
- Organize the operation to improve efficiency, develop succession plan, eliminate mistakes, and increase input into the business.
- Develop, improve and control our processes related to operation of the facility, service to our customers and achievement of the company mission.
- Support our business growth objectives by improving our product offering, customer satisfaction due to new capabilities, and innovation for new products.
Continually learn both taught on the job and self-led to build expertise in the field QUALIFICATIONS
Expectations for This Role Include:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related desirable ..
- A minimum of 5 plus years of Automotive manufacturing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize projects.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting w/ minimal direction & supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Must possess excellent judgment, attention to detail, and ability to think critically.
- Close tolerance , machining, a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: