Job #: 45507
Title: Finance Manager
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7.5% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Director of Accounting & Finance, a successful Finance Manager will strive to be highly visible and operate as a dynamic leader in the organization. Working cross-functionally with senior leadership to develop financial plans, report on financial performance, and create analysis that drives and supports business initiatives is essential. In addition, you and your team will actively serve as the financial liaisons to the Operations and SG&A teams to push for improvement and accountability.
With a new owner thats excited to invest in the organization, now is an ideal time to join the organization. Change for improvement will be a constant and the Finance Manager and their team will be at the forefront of the business transformation providing data and analysis that identifies and tracks improvements to financial and operational performance!
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the finance team to drive process improvement and achieve goals by coaching, training and developing each member to maximize talent and opportunity.
- Project manage the annual budget, quarterly forecast and monthly re-forecast processes.
- Oversee and report on monthly operations variances including material, labor, and spend and provide insight to operations management on issues.
- Provide oversight to the annual standard cost setting process for material labor and burden.
- Prepare ROI and payback calculations for all cost savings initiatives including capital expenditure requests, design to value, and material savings. Assure accuracy of savings reported and that savings tie to P&L results and to the financial plan.
- Create reporting and analysis that provides actionable insight to the Operations Team that drives financial and operational performance.
Minimum Requirements and Highly Desired experiences and competencies:
- Minimum of five years experience in accounting with a focus on auditing, budget, forecast preparation, and cost accounting.
- Minimum of two years leadership experience required. Can include supervising Interns or leading initiatives as a project leader.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced excel skills, and experience with ERP and financial reporting systems.
- Drive and motivation for continuous improvement with the energy and creativity needed to challenge people and processes for the betterment of the organization.
- Ability to process, analyze, and present complex financial information to non-financial individuals in a useful and actionable manner.
- Effective Leadership, time management, and project management skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: