Job #: 45475
Title: Automation/ Process Controls Engineer-
Job Location: Gainesville, Florida - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10-20 percent bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This role is with a growing division of a Fortune 500 global manufacturing orgamization.
Lot of growth potential and challenge.
Amazing relocation package.
Great pay and bonus potential. Will pay 10-20 percent bonus.
Great culture JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, the largest Northern American manufacturer of building materials and a division of fortune 500 global organization with over 180K employees is looking for an Automation/Process Controls Engineer for their facility located near Gainesville, Florida.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for planning, evaluating, organizing, and implementing automation related projects within the facility which includes:
- Input for the design and development of new process control systems.
- Implementation and support of PLC based control systems.
- Support and utilization of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) to prepare and coordinate operation information and data for the plant management and project teams.
- Supporting the data communication networks and instrumentation within the plant.
- Developing and maintaining SOP`s, work instructions and P&ID diagrams as part of the new equipment /process changes.
- Analyzing operating problems and developing solutions.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineer or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in the development of SCADA and PLC-based controls systems.
- Capability of preparing calculations, specifications and drawings to meet design requirements.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: