Job #: 45685
Title: Associate Director HR
Job Location: Monroe, North Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + 12.5% - 20% performance bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great company to work for with plenty of opportunities for growth! JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is responsible for providing HR consultation and support to the Site Leader, their respective leadership teams and organizations. In addition, collaborates with the HR North America Team and International HR team on the implementation and rollout of HR programs and policies. This position will be responsible for translating business strategies and objectives into HR strategic and operational plans. Manages staff that handles , performance improvement and employee related issues and ensures staff meets all regulatory requirements, comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures. This position demonstrates a high level of integrity, a strong depth of human resources compliance knowledge, and a proactive approach to customer service.
- Ensures staff meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with senior leaders, managers and employees to drive HR processes and programs developed by respective functional areas, including: integrating new talent, employee development, employee relations, succession planning, performance management, retention, compensation planning, employee engagement and policy administration
- Ensures effective administration of HR programs by providing feedback to functional areas about opportunities for improvement
- Provides strategic HR advice and counsel on organizational effectiveness and change management initiatives (key business priorities, process improvements, organizational changes, people management, etc.)
- Coaches the leadership team to achieve superior operational excellence and strategic alignment
- Diagnoses gaps in the organizations, develop solutions, facilitate, influence and actively support organizational changes to produce positive outcomes
- Monitors, measures and reports on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Participates actively in the development of team and organizational effectiveness interventions
- Provides management/leadership coaching, training, and counsel to clients
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization with management and employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of human resources issues.
- Bachelor`s degree required
- Requires 8-10 years HR experience as a strategic partner with 4+ years of experience in a generalist role and experience in 2 HR areas of focus;(recruiting, benefits, employee relations, payroll, and/or talent management).
- Requires experience in driving, managing and implementing company-wide initiatives
- Requires experience in building and sustaining relationships with senior leaders, employees and colleagues
- SPHR desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point is required. Strong documentation skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State labor, compensation and benefits laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of all HR functions including employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development and related processes.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to learn the business quickly, understand key business drivers, develop solutions that get results and drive change.
- Ability to work effectively within a changing, complex international matrix organization and is able to perform effectively in a cross-functional and team environment.
- Demonstrated consulting and influencing skills
- Possess highest level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential
- Understands business objectives and partners effectively with business leaders to attain them
- Customer focused, both internally and externally
- Build rapport and work effectively with employees and colleagues at all levels demonstrating diplomacy and awareness of different needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage complex and sensitive employee relations issues.
- Demonstrated ability in project planning and managemen
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: