Job #: 45866
Title: Site Manager (Environmental Services)
Job Location: Edison, New Jersey - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus 25%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of North America`s leading providers of environmental, energy and industrial services is seeking a Site Manager. The Site Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of facility, ensuring the safe, cost effective and efficient day-to-day management of the site. Competitive salary and comprehensives benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and tuition reimbursement. Relocation assistance is available. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Review operational reports with particular attention to operational problems, customer concerns, and regulatory compliance and safety issues, and provide operational input;
- Monitor overall branch performance with special attention to safety and environmental issues, providing solutions to problems that repeatedly affect branch performance or could lead to future issues;
- Aggressively market the Company services and seek growth opportunities in addition to maintaining collaborative and profitable relationships with customer organizations;
- Prepare annual budget, based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions including the enforcement of cost controls and general efficiencies to ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins while monitoring of all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions when required, planning, organizing, directing and controlling all major maintenance to provide AFEs to maintain budget guidelines;
- BS/BA/AS degree desired
- 5+ Years management experience in the environmental field services industry or related including experience with Environmental Emergency Response and Remediation..
- Should have experience creating budgets and managing P&L.
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills while leading/mentoring in a team atmosphere;
- Willing to be on call for emergency response.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: