Job #: 45844
Title: Commercial Lending Relationship Manager
Job Location: Marietta, Georgia - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $90,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional - financial institution
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Lender & Relationship Manager (Business Development Officer)
One of the most stable financial institutions in the United States is seeking a well-rounded Commercial Banker servicing multiple sub-market options in the Atlanta, GA area and surrounding areas! Management is supportive and accessible but not controlling! No "product of the day" widget selling or sales campaigns! JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial Lender - Relationship Manager and Consultative Business Development Officer
As a vital member of the client`s Metro Atlanta Commercial Banking team, you will be asked to proactively identify, develop, service, and grow all types of commercial clients (C&I, Owner Occupied CRE, and traditional CRE) relationships in the vibrant Marietta market. The bank offers a full array of loan, deposit, and other non-credit services to existing and prospective commercial clients. As needed, refer personal financial needs of business clients to appropriate consumer banker.
Critical Duties and Tasks:
- Safeguard commercial banking relationships are fully developed, including specific efforts to serve the retail banking needs of the clients` owners/management/employees by partnering with various ancillary business partners including, but not limited to: wealth management advisors, private bankers and relationship managers. Appraise and extend credit and terms in accordance with policy and lending authority.
- Formulate and present/recommend to advanced authority, individual, or committee any loans in excess of authority.
- Represent the client bank in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to identify and develop new clients and enhance the Bank`s image.
- Monitor loans to ensure comprehensive conformity with terms and to determine any developing trends.
- Thoughtfully solicit potential and existing clients to preserve productivity and profitability in lending and non-lending relationships.
- Handles loan requests and effectively demonstrate a general understanding of significant technical aspects of lending, and has a clear understanding of the fundamentals of credit and finance.
- Partner with bank executives and credit officers to develop skills in prospecting, client management, call execution, and credit underwriting.
- Advance, approve, and service commercial loans for business and individual clients within parameters of authority.
- Interview commercial loan applicants to develop financial and credit information, to determine needs, abilities, earnings, and risk; request needed information, such as financial and operating statements.
- Monitor, maintain and apprise sales activity, pipeline, and other relevant information using the client banks contact management system.
- Keep well-informed of varying business and economic changes which impact the loan portfolio, its profitability, and banking in general.
- Assume accountability for proper documentation and review of accounts.
Education & Skills:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge of PC applications
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent education and related training
- Graduate of a bank sponsored formal training program or equivalent professional experience at another financial institution
- Minimum of 8+ years experience
- Strong understanding of credit and finance
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: